As a company that is dedicated to the provision of knowledge and learning, we view training as a mandatory requirement for the improvement of overall business performance.
In order to cater for the diverse range of vehicles that make up the Hardstaff Group fleet, driver training is our principle priority, as such we offer a wide and all encompassing range of courses designed to meet its ever changing demands and requirements. All our trainers are registered with the D.S.A and we take pride in employing trainers of only the highest calibre with the necessary skills and qualifications to cover many specialised vehicles ranging from concrete mixers to articulated Liquefied Natural Gas tankers.
The centre also offers approved CPC training courses in connection with Mercedes-Benz. Drivers must undertake 35 hours of training every 5 years in order to meet CPC requirement.
Approved CPC training courses on offer from our centre:
- Truck technology and safety
- Economical driving
- Driving safety
- The driver’s day- legal and social legislation
- Load securing
- The professional driver
- The economical driving experience
- Evo Bus CPC Modules: Communication and Customer care CRS 1003/45 and Roadside Safety CRS 1005/45
- Lorry Loader (Moffett Mounty, Counterbalance forklift or Lorry Mounted Crane) refresher - 7 hours towards CPC
- Novice Course - 14 hours towards CPC
For further information and booking enquiries, please contact reception: 0115 983 2300
Or alternatively click here to book online.